The PGDMX office and the admissions committee evaluate each applicant on several criteria to ensure that the participants selected for the program are well- rounded individuals. Each component of the application and the interview are important. The selection of the participants will be made considering a combination of many factors including:
- Quantity and quality of work experience e.g. significant responsibility, experience of managing personnel and budgets etc.
- Evidence of professional success
- Strong communication skills
- Likelihood of benefiting from the program
- Business leadership potential, track-record, traits, attitude/mindset etc.
- Motivation to participate in the program
- Undergraduate degree performance
- Performance in the interview
The above mentioned criteria are not in order of importance.